top of page


Work with the Federal Government

USA Filing does the work for you when Renewing or Filing your System for Award Management (SAM). 
All SAM Renewals are different. Our experienced staff allows you to stay focused on your business!

You need SAM to qualify for Grants, Loans, Bidding and, Awards for:

  • FEMA


  • HUD

  • Minority-Owned Business

  • SBA  (All SBA Sub-Categories)

  • Veteran Owned Business

  • Woman-Owned Small Business

  • Contracting with Federal entities to receive payments


Sharing Information at No Additional Cost

We believe in helping our clients navigate the Federal path.  

We'll give you the tools to Certify SBA, Women-Owned Small Business Certification, Veteran Certification, and more!


When Renewing or Registering a New SAM Registration with USA FILING we will:


  • Ensure your SAM account is properly completed to continually receive your Federal monies.

  • NAICS Codes & PSC Codes are updated with client approval.

  • Keep your SBA Updated in SAM.

  • Keep your NATO Cage Code Updated.

  • Locked out accounts, administrative changes & updates.

  • Assist you with necessary filings with different Government Agencies.

  • Contact you 60 days prior to your expiration.

  • We guarantee the filing of your registration and approval with the required information.

  • Personal Account Manager during the filing process and throughout the year.

  • Keep our fees affordable.

  • Allow you to stay focused on your business.

  • We are an independent company with no government affiliations.

  • Fees charged are administration fees.


Flag Check Mark.png

4079 Governor Drive

San Diego, California 92122

(619) 752-9000

bottom of page